- We trust online privacy and freedom more than VPNs. We should know how we manage and protect your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
1. VPN: better than private network VPN
- The core of our service is VPN: better than a VPN private network that provides private and secure data transmission. If you are using a VPN: better than a virtual private network (VPN) VPN service, we will route all your Internet traffic through our network. Our VPN client establishes and maintains an encrypted tunnel between your device and our network.
- Except for the following limited circumstances, we do not collect any information transmitted through our network. Specifically, when you visit a VPN, we will not collect any information that you visit on the website assigned to you: it is better than a VPN private network, and for our VPN service, we will not collect and store it on you or from Any data device that you transmit, including data that can be transmitted by the application on the device through our network.
- In special circumstances, we may need to collect or monitor network traffic:
2. What information do we collect?
- -We will record your total bandwidth usage in terms of billing, operation and network support;
- -Temporary maintenance of usage data may be required to help debug service issues. This usage data may include information such as the date and time you logged in and the IP address you visited. Do not retain the personal information after troubleshooting;
- -At the request of any government agency or agency (including law enforcement agencies), or in accordance with court orders, subpoenas or other legal procedures, we may collect and disclose personal information (including your usage data), provided that we sincerely believe that the law requires collection Or disclose such information;
- -We provide rule-based automatic traffic management to maintain and improve our services. Applying these rules may require real-time analysis of Internet traffic and data, including the target site or IP address, and the original IP address. However, since this is a real-time process, no log of this information is kept.
3. Account Information
- In order to register for our service and maintain your account, we need to collect your email address. We can also use your email address for billing and customer support. We may use your email address from time to time to solicit your opinions on our services, provide you with suggestions on current and new promotions of our current and new services, and provide you with the latest information on our new products and features.
- We may also collect information about your purchases of our products and services, such as your name, address, telephone number, and payment information. This information is used to complete your purchase and, if necessary, to charge you according to your service plan.
4. How do we protect your information?
- When you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information, we will implement various security measures to maintain the security of your personal information.
- We provide access to secure servers. All sensitive/credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted in our payment gateway provider database. Only persons with special permissions to access these systems can access it, and the information must be kept confidential.
5. Do we disclose information to the outside world?
- We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personally identifiable information to outsiders. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, carry out our activities or provide services to you, provided that these third parties agree to keep this information confidential. If we believe that your information is to comply with the law, enforce the policies of our website, or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, we may also release your information. However, for marketing, advertising or other purposes, unidentifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties.